Thursday, November 10, 2011

Black Rhinoceros Relocation in South Africa

When I see an elephant rhinoceros fly

I seen a peanut stand, heard a rubber band
I seen a needle that winked its eye
But I be done seen 'bout ev'rything
When I see a elephant fly

(What d'you say, boy?)
I said when I see a elephant fly

I seen a front porch swing, heard a diamond ring
I seen a polka-dot railroad tie
But I be done seen 'bout ev'rything
When I see a elephant fly

- Walt Disney's Dumbo 1941

Yeah, I seen all that too... but I never thought I'd see 20 Rhinos fly.

No, it's not a mass migration, it's a relocation project funded in part by the World Wildlife Fund in South Africa. The pictures are beautiful, I can only imagine how much work went into this.

Flying Rhinos from Green Renaissance on Vimeo.


Take care!

--------------------------------
Source : NPR -http://www.npr.org/blogs/pictureshow/2011/11/09/142033170/flying-rhinos-photos-you-dont-see-every-day




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails