Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Spring Madness

Here as promised, proof that Squirrels are crazy or at least this one had a bad case of Spring Fever. We watched it for at least 5 minutes before I had to run back to work.




NEW!! : I recently aquired a Bunny (funny story realy but not now click here to find out more) and my husband observed him doing very similar movements when left to run about his parent's garden. After some research, we discovered that the action of jumping and twisting in the air is refered to as a binky and it is an expression of joy. Could it be the same for this adorable squirrel? I mean it has the right to rejoice after surviving the long harsh Canadian winter and finally finding readily available food and a nicer weather. It might not be crazy after all, I mean we forgave Tom Cruise for his exhuberance, right?

Take care!

1 comment:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails