Monday, January 17, 2011

Enjoyable Sights

Happy Martin Luther King Day!
I hope your week is looking up. Jets fans, I know for a fact, should be absolutely ecstatic to a fault all week until next Sunday.
To start the week off right, here are two things that brought me great joy last week.

The first being Central Park covered in a blanket of snow. Photographed from 59th street heading east. More about the snowy park to come this week.



The second is a children book about a Naked Mole Rat! I love seeing this obscure eusocial African animal popularized in such a way. I wish I had a kid I could justify this purchase for. Tune in to learn more about these critters later on this week as well.


On that note, have a great week!
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails